- SELF-GUIDED Esport Route (3 days):
Price: 287 € / pax - (group 2 people)
Price: 260 € / pax - (group 3 people)
Price: 247 € / pax - (group 4 to 5 people)
Price: 233 € / pax - (group 6 to 8 people)
Price: 224 € / pax - (group 9 to 12 people)
-GUIDED Esport Route (3 days):
Price: 298 € / pax- (group 4 to 5 people)
Price: 282 € / pax- (group 6 to 8 people)
Price: 257 € / pax- (group 9 to 12 people)
SELF-GUIDED Turistic / Total Route (4 days):
Price: 331 € / pax - (group 2 people)
Price: 304 € / pax - (group 3 people)
Price: 291 € / pax - (group 4 to 5 people)
Price: 277 € / pax - (group 6 to 8 people)
Price: 268 € / pax - (group 9 to 12 people)
- GUIDED Turistic / Tota Route (4 days):
Price: 375 € / pax- (group 4 to 5 people)
Price: 337 € / pax- (group 6 to 8 people)
Price: 308 € / pax- (group 9 to 12 people)
-SELF GUIDED Route (2 dies):
Price: 165 € / pax - (2 persones)
Price: 160 € / pax - (3 persones)
Price: 157 € - (group 4 to 5 people)
Price: 153 € - (group 6 to 8 people)
Price: 151 € - (group 9 to 12 people)
Rent bike : 48 € (4 days) / 36 € (3 days)
Technical Assistance Service Road (one bike): 35 €
Opcional Cancellation Insurance: 14 €
Extra nigth in Arnes o Gandesa (Bed&Breakfast): 47 €
Suplement Single Room : 60 € (4 days) / 45 € (3 days)
1.- All these prices based on Double Room.
2.- The Liability and Accidents Insurance is always included.
All bookings will be by GuiesBtt.cat, organizer of the activity.
To complete the reservation is necessary:
1. Print and fill out the attached form.
2. The organization will receive an email with the details of the amounts, dates and bank details to the income of 25%. Without this income, the reservation is invalid.
3. Booking the rest should be made on the agreed payment date. Omission of this payment will void the reservation behaving time not return the amount paid.
Please note that the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory
1. The Trans TerraAlta is a route created by GuiesBtt.cat, www.transterraalta.com, sale through the website under the management of Viatges Martí (GC 498).
2. At the time of booking the customer accepts these conditions:
3.- The organization is not responsible for any accidents or incidents that may occur during the self-guided routes. It is the customer’s responsibility to drive carefully and with respect for the basic rules and the highway’s code. However, the organization has a Cancellation Insurance available for clients to hire. Similarly, in self-guided routes the organization is not responsible for any breakdowns or technical incidents that may take place, while it provides a Technical Assistance Road Service for customers to hire.
4. In guided tours, the guide performs the best possible development of the activity,managing and / or collaborating -as much as possible- in solving malfunctions and / or incidents during the route. Customers also agree to follow the guide's instructions to avoid shocks and / or accidents. However, it is not the task of the guide to do maintenance or repair bicycles. If any incident precludes the continuation of the route for a client and cannot continue by bike, he/she can still stay in accommodations and take advantage of the luggage transport.
5. The organization has for rent bikes in perfect condition. The customer is entitled to check brakes, shift, steering, wheels and other mechanical elements of the bike before starting the route. The organization is not responsible for any breakdowns or technical incidents that may take place, while it provides a Technical Assistance Road Service for customers to hire. The customer will make a deposit of 80 € via credit card (or cash) when booking for a rental bike. This deposit will be uncharged until the return of the rented bicycle. However, if no damage or normal wear for the vehicle are observed, this amount will be deducted from the deposit made by the client.
6. The act of registration and reservation requires previous payment of 25% of the total budget. The remaining amount must be paid when the contract is executed.
7. Changes in the trip: If the organizer is forced to significantly modify the essential elements of the travel, the customer will be notified as soon as possible, so that he/she can choose between booking or terminating the contract, being entitled to full reimbursement of the amount paid, or either accepting the consequences of the modification of the initial journey.
If the customer does not send a written communication within three working days, this means he/she opts for termination of the reservation or the contract.
Any case of force majeure (abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances) and a low number of people (under the minimum required by the organization) will be considered sufficient ground to modify the travel.
8. Withdrawal by the customer. If the client changes his mind once the reservation or the deposit is done (this last is required for booking), pursuant to Article 159. 3 TRLGDCU the customer will indemnify the travel agency with the payment of management fees, justified cancellation fees (incurred by the organization and tourism providers) and a penalty consisting of 5% of the total amount of the trip if the cancellation occurs between 15 and 10 calendar days prior to the date of the trip, 10% if it occurs between fifteen and three days before the trip starts, 25% if it is during the previous 48 hours and 100% if the customer does not show up on the scheduled departure time.
Anyway, the economical consequences of the cancellation in case of special contract conditions (such as reduced price or economic requirements for certain suppliers) pass on to the customer if it has gone on record on the contract.
9. The price of the tour includes the IVA tax (value added) when applicable and means in effect for the season indicated. The price may be revised up to 20 calendar days before the date of departure in case there are changes in transport costs (including fuel prices), rates or taxes relating to certain services. Before the price change, the customer can accept the supplement or withdraw the reservation or contract (if it has been formalized).
10. The responsibility of the organizing agency is to answer for the consequences arising from the non-execution or poor execution of the contract in proportion to their involvement in the management of the package.
However, the organization shall be relieved of this responsibility when there is a force majeure (abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances) for a fact that neither the organizing agency nor suppliers have been able to avoid, or when the reason is attributable to the customer or a third party .
The client has the obligation to notify the organizing agency, as soon as possible and written any mistakes in the performance of the contract.
When being part of a group travel, the customer can accept the amendment to the initial contract, provided that the alteration of the itinerary or replacement services are justified by weather conditions, unforeseen impositions of the providers in the area or for reasons of limited local infrastructure. Otherwise altering the route must be approved by the group and expressly permitted by the agency.
11.-. Treatment of personal data. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the LOPDGDD, we inform you that the person responsible for the treatment is JOSEP VALLS PELLICER, with CIF: 46344114B, address: C / MARIA AURELIA CAMPMANY 28 - CP: 08250 - SANT JOAN DE VILATORRADA (BARCELONA) , phone: 610355736 and email: INFO@GUIESBTT.CAT. We will process your data in order to manage the invoices and / or budgets requested. The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on the execution of a contract. We will keep your personal data for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations applicable to the person responsible. No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or consent of the interested party or when such assignment is necessary for the execution of the contract. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability regarding your personal data by sending a message to INFO@GUIESBTT.CAT. You have the right to file a complaint with the AEPD in case of disagreement with the processing of your data.
Gestionat per: / Gestionado por: / Management by: / Géré par :
Altres propstes Btt: / Otras propuestas MTB: / Other MTB proposals : / Autres Vtt propositions:
Agent de Viatges
Tel: (+34) 610 355 736
Allotjament Rural - Arnes (Tel. 628 344 201)
www.locorraldarnes.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Celler Cooperatiu de Gandesa
Avinguda Via Catalunya, 28
977 420 017
Les Roques Natura
Lluís Companys, 95
606 936 041 - 671 079 845